* Marketing Providing clients with assistance in developing a unified marketing strategy utilizing a variety of marketing techniques. Each customer is different, and what works for one won't necessarily work for another. Marketing includes testing the various messages to insure you are getting the optimal return on your marketing efforts. Similar businesses across from each other will have slightly different target markets, together we identify your strengths and capitalize on them.
* Business Coaching From time-
This may include re-
At the end of one sales training a salesman said, "That was the best sales training I have ever had." What makes this especially gratifying to me is that he was recently trained in the Sanders Sales Training system.
* Newsletters In my opinion newsletters are the best way to keep in touch with customers and prospects. There are two major mistakes many newsletters make: (1) They talk about themselves throughout the newsletter, and (2) They don't come out on a consistant schedule.
Your newsletter should focus on things that matter to your customer/prospect, and not on you. Certainly, you can place one or two of your ads in the newsletter, but make at least 85% of the newsletter focused on your customer. It should be information that they will find useful and/or informative. Also, don't have a weekly newsletter, that's too much, too often; monthly or every other month is fine, and quarterly provides too much time between your newsletters; allowing a competitor to edge into the customer's mind. You certainly don't want that.
* Social Media This is a growing and ever changing marketing method, that can and should be exploited by business. If you aren't there, you're missing out. Like any marketing, it must be consistant. Facebook should have at least three posts a week; Linkedin should have three posts a week, and one or two articles a month; YouTube should also be consistant with a weekly post.
* Trade Shows There is a right way to maximize your trade show experience, or you can do what most do -
To do it right you need to start months in advance, and I will coordinate the experience for you to get you maximum results for your trade show dollars. With the Covid situation, many industries are having virtual trade shows, those too need to be marketed to your customers and prospects. As one former client said after his first trade show,
Understandably everyone is concerned about pricing, and I don't blame you.
Normally, I do not charge by the hour; rather, I charge by the project.
Tell me what you need / want, and then we can arrive at a mutually acceptable price. It's that simple.
It may be a one-
I will work with you as much as possible, but like you, I need to make a profit too.
Let's get started.